While we strive to make it easy to film here, there is still a little paperwork we will need you to complete if you are interested in filming in Orange County. Some municipalities have their own forms. All others will make use of the general countywide film permit application, which can also be found below. If you are unsure of which form to complete, please call us at 845-469-9120 and we’ll give you a hand.
All forms will need to be submitted for approval at least 30 days before filming begins. If you are crunched for time, please call us and we will work with the municipality on your behalf to help expedite the process.
Download our forms here:
Applications by municipality:
- Blooming Grove Town Resolution For Film & Video Permits
- Blooming Grove Film Application to Obtain Permit
- Town of Goshen Film Permits(1)
- Town of Monroe Film permit – 2017
- Town of Warwick Film & Video Productions Permit (this does not apply to the Village of Warwick)
- Port Jervis Film and Video Productions code
Town of Woodbury Information
- Town of Woodbury 2018 Fee Schedule
- Town of Woodbury Film Law
- Town of Woodbury Film Permit
- Town of Woodbury Hold Harmless
Village of Woodbury Information