I’ve managed communications projects and created digital media for corporations, non-profits and education from locations around the world. I’m passionate about organization, storytelling and traveling, having visited over 40 countries and produced programming in over a dozen.
* Experienced team leader and mentor of employees, volunteers, contractors, and students.
* Administrator of project plans, digital content management, online event platforms, documentation workflows and vendor relationships.
* Advanced budgeting, scheduling and related workflow process skills.
* Expert knowledge of Mac and Windows OS, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, online learning tools.
* Over 20 years creating and managing media projects, live event video and webcasts, personnel and production logistics for technology corporations and nonprofits .
* Expert in video production from concept to completion, through all phases of pre-production, studio and location shooting, and post production from edit to distribution.
Professional work includes Silicon Valley Fortune 10, SMB and startups. Pro-bono work for the Burning Man Organization, Rebuilding TogetherSF, Relief International and others.
Master of Science in Natural Resources Interpretation.