Middletown Thrall Library
- The original Thrall Library building was created in 1901 and was located on Orchard Street.
- February 13, 1995 marked the opening day of the new Middletown Thrall Library on Depot Street.
- The size our building is 30,000 square feet. That is five times the size of our previous building.
- In 2002, our library officially became the Thrall Public Library District, serving an expanded chartered service area.