Located on Church Street, the Azariah Ketchum House is a small Federal-style house. It was built in 1810 by master carpenter Azariah Ketchum, who served in the Revolutionary War under Col. Hathorn, one of George Washington’s officers. With a floor plan similar to a Manhattan brownstone, it has high ceilings, elaborate mantles and a graceful staircase.
Click to view full gallery on SmugMug here.
For more information or to arrange a scout visit, please call the Film Office at (845) 615-3885 or email email@example.com